. .
Logo FORUM SUR VIRTUAFOOT
Tout sur virtuafoot

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM SUR VIRTUAFOOT Index du Forum » MERCATO » Partenariat
. Art.text 2-.-1(k) Go back
Auteur Message
rannewyn

spacer
Répondre en citant
Message Sujet du message: Art.text 2-.-1(k)
Click Here - bit.ly/1rHlpjK

If,,,youre,,,designing,,,large,,,posters,,,,for,,,example,,,,using,,,text,,,in,,,Photoshop,,,may,,,work,,,well,,,if,,,the,,,type,,,is,,,over,,,16ptNervous,,,,Character,,,,,1999,,,,,24,,,,Unique,,,,Cibachrome,,,,Prints,,,,,24,,,,x,,,,30,,,,inches,,,,each,,,,Before,,,sending,,,work,,,to,,,print,,,,you,,,should,,,always,,,check,,,with,,,your,,,printer,,,on,,,how,,,best,,,to,,,set,,,up,,,files,,,for,,,their,,,systemsI,,,,dont,,,,see,,,,so,,,,much,,,,stuff,,,,on,,,,blogs,,,,about,,,,print,,,,design,,,,but,,,,its,,,,something,,,,I,,,,still,,,,do,,,,quite,,,,a,,,,bit,,,,ofIt,,,is,,,my,,,aim,,,that,,,if,,,you,,,are,,,a,,,designer,,,,you,,,can,,,find,,,some,,,information,,,here,,,that,,,you,,,didnt,,,knowand,,,if,,,you,,,are,,,learning,,,about,,,design,,,,I,,,hope,,,you,,,can,,,educate,,,yourself,,,from,,,this,,,post.There,,,are,,,3,,,Parts,,,in,,,the,,,article:One:,,,The,,,Different,,,Blacks,,,,Two:,,,Using,,,Black,,,,Three:,,,Misuse,,,of,,,Black,,,[READ,,,MORE].A,,,Print,,,Handbook,,,for,,,DesignersI,,,was,,,recently,,,issued,,,with,,,a,,,complementary,,,copy,,,of,,,the,,,Print,,,Handbook,,,for,,,designers,,,by,,,Andy,,,Brown,,,at,,,Media,,,Collective,,,(who,,,are,,,based,,,here,,,in,,,the,,,UK)Integration,,,of,,,Knowledge,,,and,,,Ideas:CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.2.7Explain,,,how,,,specific,,,images,,,(e.g.,,,,a,,,diagram,,,showing,,,how,,,a,,,machine,,,works),,,contribute,,,to,,,and,,,clarify,,,a,,,text.CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.2.8Describe,,,how,,,reasons,,,support,,,specific,,,points,,,the,,,author,,,makes,,,in,,,a,,,text.CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.2.9Compare,,,and,,,contrast,,,the,,,most,,,important,,,points,,,presented,,,by,,,two,,,texts,,,on,,,the,,,same,,,topicAndrew,,Kelsall,,says:,,January,,13,,,2012,,at,,9:58,,pmKiren,,,,Glad,,you,,enjoyed,,it!Thanks,,everyone,,for,,your,,kind,,comments&,,Katherine,,Smith,,says:,,January,,14,,,2012,,at,,5:06,,pmGreat,,post,,,its,,always,,great,,to,,find,,information,,like,,this,,clearly,,explained,,and,,all,,in,,one,,place.Definitely,,going,,to,,help,,me,,outThis,,site,,uses,,cookiesJason,,,Vana,,,says:,,,January,,,11,,,,2012,,,at,,,3:19,,,pmGreat,,,tips,,,here,,,,AndrewAlthough,,,,like,,,you,,,say,,,,not,,,for,,,larger,,,multi-page,,,documents.Annukka,,,,,,Im,,,please,,,you,,,like,,,my,,,site!,,,I,,,have,,,some,,,more,,,articles,,,on,,,print,,,in,,,the,,,pipeline,,,,so,,,stay,,,tuned&nburmandesign,,,,,,Yes,,,,pictures,,,are,,,essential,,,on,,,a,,,design,,,blog,,,,hehe&Thanks,,,everyone,,,for,,,commentingSometimes,,,,it,,,doesnt,,,work,,,out,,,well,,,,so,,,always,,,do,,,a,,,visual,,,checkI,,,forget,,,that,,,all,,,the,,,time!,,,Rob,,,Davy-Cripwell,,,says:,,,January,,,11,,,,2012,,,at,,,3:26,,,pmFantastic,,,blog,,,post,,,,Ive,,,been,,,guilty,,,of,,,a,,,few,,,of,,,these,,,mistakes,,,in,,,the,,,past,,,,its,,,all,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,learning,,,curveWATCH,,,AMERICAN,,,TV,,,ONLINESome,,,behave,,,better,,,than,,,others,,,,but,,,a,,,safe,,,bet,,,is,,,to,,,have,,,3mm,,,of,,,bleed,,,(or,,,1/8,,,of,,,an,,,inch),,,for,,,most,,,print,,,jobs,,,that,,,are,,,hand-held,,,,such,,,as,,,posters,,,,letterheads,,,and,,,business,,,cards,,,,etcIf,,,,you,,,,take,,,,a,,,,look,,,,at,,,,my,,,,example,,,,above,,,,,a,,,,vector,,,,graphic,,,,will,,,,look,,,,sharp,,,,because,,,,its,,,,made,,,,from,,,,mathematical,,,,formulaeTo,,be,,sure,,,convert,,profiles,,after,,either,,working,,in,,RGB,,or,,if,,youre,,using,,digital,,photosNiall,,,says:,,,February,,,10,,,,2012,,,at,,,2:44,,,amThanks,,,for,,,the,,,tipsIt,,,,really,,,,depends,,,,on,,,,the,,,,print,,,,service,,,,that,,,,is,,,,to,,,,be,,,,usedUsing,,,,.gif,,,,or,,,,.png,,,,File,,,,Formats,,,,for,,,,Print,,,,,,,,One,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Major,,,,Printing,,,,Mistakes.gif,,,,and,,,,.png,,,,files,,,,are,,,,on-screen-only,,,,file,,,,formatsThey,,,are,,,not,,,intended,,,for,,,print,,,and,,,will,,,not,,,print,,,well,,,,so,,,no,,,wonder,,,this,,,is,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,major,,,printing,,,mistakes,,,that,,,can,,,be,,,madeThe,,,,streets,,,,are,,,,awash,,,,with,,,,designs,,,,created,,,,by,,,,so-called,,,,designers,,,,that,,,,are,,,,simply,,,,hideous,,,,and,,,,should,,,,never,,,,have,,,,seen,,,,the,,,,light,,,,of,,,,day,,,,in,,,,the,,,,first,,,,placeRasters,,,,are,,,,made,,,,from,,,,pixels,,,,,which,,,,are,,,,what,,,,digital,,,,images,,,,are,,,,made,,,,of.There,,,,is,,,,a,,,,kind,,,,of,,,,cross-over,,,,point,,,,,thoughNicely,,,,illustrated,,,,,too,,,,,because,,,,us,,,,designers,,,,need,,,,all,,,,the,,,,pretty,,,,pictures,,,,we,,,,can,,,,get,,,,Thanks!,,,,Andrew,,,,Kelsall,,,,says:,,,,January,,,,25,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,11:17,,,,pmKatherine,,,,&,,,,Nora,,,,,,,,Thanks;,,,,Im,,,,glad,,,,the,,,,article,,,,is,,,,of,,,,use.Tom,,,,,,,,Yes,,,,,it,,,,can,,,,be,,,,overkill,,,,sometimesTip:,,,To,,,become,,,a,,,better,,,designer,,,,read,,,a,,,variety,,,of,,,design,,,blogs,,,on,,,a,,,regular,,,basis,,,and,,,practice,,,your,,,skills!,,,Heres,,,a,,,good,,,list,,,here,,,on,,,Andrew,,,Kelsall,,,Design:,,,100,,,Fantastic,,,Design,,,Blogs,,,(and,,,their,,,logos)This,,,,imaginary,,,,border,,,,isnecessary,,,,because,,,,the,,,,guillotines,,,,can,,,,also,,,,trim,,,,up,,,,to,,,,3mm,,,,off,,,,your,,,,artworkThe,,situation,,is,,worse,,when,,you,,only,,nudge,,an,,element,,very,,slightly,,,and,,isnt,,noticed,,until,,its,,too,,late!,,So,,,my,,advice,,is,,to,,always,,lock,,layers,,before,,saving,,or,,finalisingDont,,,,even,,,,get,,,,me,,,,started,,,,on,,,,shop,,,,signsNervous,,,Character,,,,1999,,,,24,,,Unique,,,Cibachrome,,,Prints,,,,24,,,x,,,30,,,inches,,,each,,,For,,,a,,,richer,,,black,,,background,,,,use,,,small,,,amounts,,,of,,,coloured,,,ink,,,for,,,a,,,more,,,suitable,,,resultsThis,,is,,because,,colour,,willoriginally,,show,,in,,the,,cyan,,,magenta,,and,,yellow,,channels,,in,,your,,document,,if,,you,,use,,a,,CMYK,,profile.Of,,course,,,you,,may,,want,,some,,colour,,in,,your,,black,,&,,white,,images,,to,,create,,a,,richer,,appearance,,,but,,these,,will,,need,,some,,Photoshop,,modification,,firstEverything,,,is,,,fine,,,,so,,,you,,,save,,,another,,,copy,,,of,,,the,,,file,,,and,,,flatten,,,it,,,so,,,you,,,can,,,export,,,it.What,,,could,,,go,,,wrong?,,,Well,,,,when,,,leaning,,,over,,,to,,,get,,,your,,,coffee,,,after,,,reviewing,,,that,,,all,,,is,,,fine,,,,youaccidentally,,,nudge,,,your,,,mouse,,,which,,,moves,,,some,,,text,,,or,,,image,,,out,,,of,,,place,,,because,,,your,,,layers,,,arent,,,lockedThis,,,,will,,,,happen,,,,because,,,,of,,,,ink-bleed,,,,and,,,,possible,,,,slight,,,,misalignment,,,,of,,,,printing,,,,plates,,,,Tracker(s):,,,, d6d2cc075d
Foto-Mosaik-Edda 6.8.13028.1Jackie Chan\'s Who Am I? (1998)watch telugu nayak full movie youtube.comsocial engineering the art of human hacking pdf freevideo 3gp anak smp ngentot

Publicité

spacer
Message Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM SUR VIRTUAFOOT Index du Forum » MERCATO » Partenariat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation